Day 1: CUSCO-KM 104 -WINAYHUAYNA-MACHU
Early in the morning after a breakfast we take the train going
through the Andean pampas until the 104 where we will start our
small long walk in the Chachabamba area (2250m) that is an archaeological
site .after 3 hours of walking approximately we will arrive at
Wiñayhuayna area (2650m), an important very well preserved
archaeological site ,where we will have lunch ,continuing until
the "Inti Punko" from there we will have an impressive
view of Machu Picchu citadel.
A short way will lead us to Aguas Calientes where you have the
opportunity to relax at the hot springs. Spend the night in your
Day 2: AGUAS CALIENTES-MACHU PICCHU-CUSCO
In the morning after breakfast we take the first bus to visit
the mysterious Machu Picchu , scientifically discovered in 1911
by a studious man named Hiram Bingham. Even today its use is a
mystery. It could have been a military refuge, a religious centre,
or a centre only for the virgins of the sun. Nobody really knows.
Free lunch is served and your afternoon is free to spend as you
like. At 4:00 return train leaves for Cusco
NOTE: Prices are subject to change
based on current Hotel and airfare rates. Please ask your sale
ejecutive for details.
OUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Transfers, tours and excursions as per itinerary
- Tourist Guide
- Train: Cusco-Km104(chachabamba),Aguas Calientes-Cusco
- All entrance fees.
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- International air tickets to South America and associated
- Meals not specified on the itinerary.
- All domestic flights require a US$5.00 charge (airport tax),
payable at the airport.
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry expenses,
alcoholic and bottled beverages, etc.
- Insurance against theft, loss, illness and/or accident.